Monday, April 20, 2015

8)Field trip 2

We went to Vienna in Austria and Vienna in Italy as a school trip.
In Vienna, I heard violin and other music instruments on street so many times because it is a capital of music, opera and theater. Mozart, Beethoven and other very famous classic musicians have worked there.  Unfortunately, I could not attend any opera or classic music concert at this time but I definitely would like to do it in the future.
One of the favorite museum is Imperial Treasury. There were valuable collections of secular treasures such like a crowns and gowns back to thousand years of European history. Even I saw through glasses, those collections were the shiniest thing I have ever seen.
Before heading to Italy by bus, We had a beautiful Alps view.  I was so tired by bus riding for a couple hours but the view took it away.





I have asked so many times people who I met in hostel and keep asking exactly same question,"What country is your favorite in Europe?" Most of them answer, "Venice in Italy".  I was so excited to visit because of that and once I went there, there was no doubt why many people was attracted by Venice. It is basically a city on sea. It is just beautiful. 117 islands spread around main land and connected by bridges or canals. So locals and travelers use boats as main public transportation. I bought a ticket for a day pass that I could use all boat rides which cost 20 euro. It is always nice to find some discount for travelers especially for students. I have learned how to travel with lower budgets in this trip since spending time in Italy could be very expensive if I did not know how to use my money on purpose. In my opinion, I would love to come back to Venice with more budget for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment